Wedding Favors are becoming more thoughtful year upon year according to some of the top wedding sites and it won’t be any different for 2013. Many couples are focusing a great deal of their time on creating an enjoyable and memorable experience for their guests. With so many beautiful and useful wedding favors available, couples will be able to find favors that their guests will treasure but will also truly reflect their day. The amazing thing about a photo booth is that it not only acts as entertainment for the event but it will give your guests a personalized wedding favor that they too will love always.
Its an experience!
Photo Booth Rental Tips!
1. A Real Photo Booth? Since we have been renting out our photo booth for the last 4 years we have seen photo booth’s getting more and more popular. We have also seen photo booth “style” photos that people claim are a photo booth. First and foremost is to know the difference between a real photo booth and photo booth “style” photos. There is a difference. People act so different when they are in a real photo booth and not just standing in the wide open for all to see. Make sure you know what the photo booth looks like? Will it look good in your venue? Can it handle your whole wedding party? Our photo booth is one that you can get in, close the drapes, press a button and let the photo booth take a series of photos automatically. The best part is having prints ready 10 seconds after your session for everyone that goes in the photo booth.
2. Size - How many people can the photo booth handle at one time? You’ll want to make sure that you and all your Bridesmaids can hop in for photos or the Groom with all his brothers or best men. Our booth has a large enough area to fit up to 15 people. Can people in a wheelchair enter the photo booth and get their picture taken? Our photo booth is wheelchair accessible allowing a fun time for all. Many times we attend events where someone is in a wheelchair and they get so excited that they can just wheel right in and experience the photo booth without getting out of their wheelchair.
3. Quality, Quality, Quality! If you decide you want a photo booth for your event you will want to make sure you get a high quality photo booth, high quality photos, and a high quality guest book. Make sure you ask for samples and check out samples on websites. You get what you pay for so take the time to really research for the best photo booth for you. We can print in glossy or matte, color or black & white, and we only use the highest quality printers and equipment. We produce the most amazing professional lab quality prints around. Contact us and we will send you sample prints so you can see the difference.
4. Price - The average national price you should expect to pay for a photo booth rental can range anywhere between $1295-$3500 for a 3-5 hour rental. If you find a photo booth for less than this there is a reason why (blurry pictures, red eye, under or over exposed pictures to name a few). Find out. Are there travel fees? Although times are tight, more people are looking to allocate a larger part of their budget to photography of their event and a great experience for their guests. For most events people want to capture the great experience with great photos and what better way to do it than with a photo booth. You can’t put a price on the memories and joy from re-visiting your event again and again through photos.
5. Time - Most events are at least 3-4 hours. This really depends on the total number of guests you expect to come. Our photo booth is such a hit that it is normally being occupied even after the event is over. Plan for this. Make sure you know if extra charges apply for going over your time.
6. Photo Booth Guest Book. Is it included? If not, how much extra are you going to have to pay? Gone are the days of a guest book filled with a list of names. Having a guest book accompany the photo booth is a wonderful way for your guest to leave their best wishes along side their photo. We print out copies for everyone that goes in our photo booth to take home as a souvenir. If 15 people go into our photo booth then all 15 people will get a physical copy to take home. If you’ve ordered a guest book with us then we will also print an extra copy to go into your guest book. The signing table, pens, scissors, and extra pages for the guestbook are all important and should be included. Our Photo Booth Guest Book is a high quality name brand album with removable pages.
7. Does Everyone Get to Take A Copy Of The Photo Booth Strips Home? We make sure everyone will get to take a copy home. Other photo booth company’s don’t do this at all or may charge extra for this, we don’t. This means that if 10 people get in the photo booth that all 10 people will get to take a copy home and we will print out another one on top of that for them to put in your Photo Booth Guest Book. A true win win situation all around.
8. Outside LCD Screen, Is This Included In The Booth You Are Looking To Rent? All of our packages include the outside LCD screen. Using this for a slideshow of your still photography or video is a great way to share more of your photos with your guests. We can also show the same thing that is displayed on the inside of the booth and mirror that to the outside LCD screen. This part of the photo booth has been such a hit that I can’t imagine a photo booth without it.
9. Logo And Branding – Brand the photo booth and the photo booth strips. Putting the Bride & Groom’s name and date on the photo booth strips or a company logo are a perfect way to turn your photo booth into an unforgettable wedding/party favor. We include this for FREE.
10. What Happens After Your Event? What happens to your photo booth photos? Our photo booth images are uploaded to a password protected gallery with no expiration date so you and all your guests can download a free digital copy. We then burn all of the high resolution images from the photo booth to a DVD and include a shared copyright release? This is all included with our packages.
11. Do Your Homework! If your happy with out of focus, red eye and under or over exposed pictures then don’t worry about doing your homework. Just continue calling around to get the cheapest rate. You’ll find plenty of places that are cheap and don’t care about quality. We are not one of them. Just remember the old saying “You get what you pay for!” applies still today. If you still have questions while your doing your homework call us and we will help you out.
12. How Far In Advance Do You Need To Book? Weekends fill up very quickly with us so plan on booking our photo booth for your event at least 2-6 months in advance.
If you have any questions or would like to book our photo booth for your event please call us at 801-808-8067. We want your event to be incredible.