Wedding Favors are becoming more thoughtful year upon year according to some of the top wedding sites and it won’t be any different for 2010. Many couples are focusing a great deal of their time on creating an enjoyable and memorable experience for their guests. With so many beautiful and useful wedding favors available, couples will be able to find favours that their guest will treasure but will also truly reflect their day. The amazing thing about a photo booth is that it not only acts as entertainment for the event but it will give your guests a personalized wedding favor that they too will love always.
Its an experience!
Top 10 Things You Will Want to Know When Renting a Photo Booth For Your Wedding in 2010!
1. A Real Photo Booth? Since we have been renting out our photo booth for the last 2 years we have seen photo booth’s getting more and more popular. We have also seen photo booth “style” photos that people claim are a photo booth. First and foremost is to know the difference between a real photo booth and photo booth “style” photos. There is a difference. People act so different when they are in a real photo booth and not just standing in the wide open for all to see. Make sure you know what the photo booth looks like? Will it look good in your venue? Can it handle your whole wedding party? Our photo booth is one that you can get in, close the drapes, press a button and let the photo booth take a series of photos automatically. The best part is having your print ready 10 seconds after your session.
2. Size - How many people can the photo booth handle at one time? You’ll want to make sure that you and all your Bridesmaids can hop in for photos or the Groom with all his brothers or best men. Our booth has a large enough area to fit up to 15 people. Can people in a wheelchair enter the photo booth and get their picture taken? Our photo booth is wheelchair accessible allowing a fun time for all. Many times we attend weddings where someone is in a wheelchair and they get so excited that they can just wheel right in and experience the photo booth without getting out of their wheelchair.
3. Quality, Quality, Quality! If you decide you want a photo booth for your event you will want to make sure you get a high quality photo booth, high quality photos, and a high quality guest book. Make sure you ask for samples and check out samples on websites. You get what you pay for so take the time to really research for the best photo booth for you.
4. Price - The average price you should expect to pay for a photo booth can be anywhere between $1200-$2800 for a 3-4 hour rental. Are there travel fees? We have no travel fees anywhere along the entire Wasatch Front. Although times are tight, more couples are looking to allocate a larger part of their budget to photography of their day and a great experience for their guest. Couples want to capture the great experience with great photos and what better way to do it than with a photo booth. You can’t put a price on the memories and joy from re-visiting the special day again and again through photos.
5. Time - Most events are at least 3-4 hours. Remember that a photo booth is such a hit that it is normally being occupied even after the event is over. Plan for this. Make sure you know if extra charges apply for going over your time.
6. Photo Booth Guest Book. Is it included? If not, how much extra are you going to have to pay? Gone are the days of a guest book filled with a list of names. Having a guest book accompany the photo booth is a wonderful way for your guest to leave their best wishes along side their photo. Our photo booth prints doubles so after leaving one in the guest book your guests will also take one home as a souvenir. The signing table, pens, scissors, and extra pages for the guestbook are all important and should be included. Our Photo Booth Guest Book is a high quality name brand album with removable pages.
7. Does Everyone Get to Take a Copy of the Photo Booth Strip Home? We make sure everyone will get to take a copy home. Other photo booth company’s may charge extra for this, we don’t. This means that if 8 people get in the photo booth that all 8 people will get to take a copy home and we will print out another one on top of that for them to put in your Photo Booth Guest Book. A true win win situation all around.
8. Outside LCD Screen, Is This Included in the Booth You Are Looking To Rent? All of our packages include the outside LCD screen. Using this for a slideshow of your still photography or video is a great way to share more of your photos with your guests. This part of the photo booth has been such a hit that I can’t imagine a photo booth without it.
9. Logo and Branding - Putting the Bride & Groom’s name and date on the photo booth strips are a perfect way to turn your photo booth into an unforgettable wedding favor. We include this for FREE.
10. What Happens After Your Event? Are the photo booth images uploaded to a password protected gallery with no expiration date so you and all your guests can view and share on social networking sites? Will all of the high resolution images from the photo booth be burned to a CD with a shared copyright release? This is all included with our packages.
We make sure you get it all when you book our photo booth for your wedding. We offer discounts for certain items to remove if you desire. Become our fan on Facebook for discount codes. And seriously, if you have any questions at all please feel free to call us. We want your day to be incredible.